• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ndyman
    First Sergeant

• Apr 2008

Images Not Showing On One Add-On Domain Only

Hello fellow members,

Just wondering what might be coursing images not to show on one of my add-on domains at www.freebasiccomputerskills.com

I have got this domain name for about 8 months now, bet not doing much with it. Each time I publish a page with an image, the image/images don't show up at all, even template images. I did abandon the site with, a template that has got no images on it.

I recently deleted everything on that domain name and installed Wordpress, using the same template am currently using on one of my other websites, but that strange ugly same thing keep showing it's face again, no matter how hard I try or redo the same thing over and over again.

Any useful suggestion will be very much appreciated.
    Thanks for your time.
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Images Not Showing On One Add-On Domain Only

Hi, have a look at your hotlink protection in c panel & either add the site to it or turn it off.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• ndyman
      First Sergeant

• Apr 2008

Hi Chris,

Just to say 'A MIGHTY Thank U' for saving me from this trouble.... You've also made me learn a thing I've never known about before.

I just turned the 'ugly thing' that has given me sleepless nights off, and the images are now showing up (http://freebasiccomputerskills.com)

Thanks for being here just in time to assist. I appreciate your kind help.

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

No problem!
        Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment