• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fullautoman
    Private First Class

• Nov 2008

How to put a counter on my page?

Hi my web site is www.uzigunparts.com and I would like to put a counter
    on one of my pages to see how many people are going there.
    Thanks
    Brent
  • scdsuccess
    Second Lieutenant

• Jun 2008

Re: How to put a counter on my page?

You really won't want to be using a visitor counter on your home page ... however, if you insist, lol .. you can find a nice choice at statscounter.com - you can get an invisible one there ... however, you can nicely check your stats in your control panel under the icon awstats, this is the recommended procedure.
    Professional Photography Services Pretoria
    Advertising for South African Businesses

Comment

• Sunchaser
      First Lieutenant

• Nov 2007

Hi Brent

If this is your primary domain with Blue Voda, you can log into CPanel and have a look at your Awstats. This tells you how many people have been to your website, and also which country they came from and what pages they looked at.

Another good thing to do is to sign up for Google Analytics. It might take a little while to understand how it works, but it gives really indepth information about visitor usage of your site - as well as how many people visited your site.

I agree with the poster above - if you really want a stat counter on your homepage - best to go with an invisible one!

Comment

• courtsantos
        Sergeant

• Apr 2009

Originally posted by scdsuccess View Post
        You really won't want to be using a visitor counter on your home page ... however, if you insist, lol .. you can find a nice choice at statscounter.com - you can get an invisible one there ... however, you can nicely check your stats in your control panel under the icon awstats, this is the recommended procedure.
        Can you recommend what page would it be best to place a counter? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X