• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • corinna.varilek
    Private First Class

• Mar 2009

BV LOGO TOOL- saving logo for other use

I have seen a few threads about this but do not seem to be able to resolve this at my own site www.purpleresume.com.

I used the BV logo tool (Insert->Extra->Logo) to create a simple transparent text logo for my site. I have Paint Shop Pro 8 but I ma not sure how to recreate this in that software. Anyway, I would like to use this logo elsewhere.

It does not appear in my images folder.

-I checked blue FTP and it is not in images there.
    -I tried previewing in IE or firefox and right clicking, saveimage as. it does save it but when I open it is blank.
    -I tired creating ablank page with just this logo on it and doing the same to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: BV LOGO TOOL- saving logo for other use

Please explain:

Create a simple "transparent" logo???????????

Maybe that is why you cant see the logo because it is transparent??????

You should select "Text Only" if you do not want any background.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• Alien Dude
      Lieutenant Colonel

• Apr 2008

Logo Maker makes images as .png they can't be right clicked on website page and saved as this brings it up as a trans which you know has nothing on it. when you publish your page with blue voda the logo is named bv so the image on your server will look something like bv01253.png.
      the way to get it is to open your ftp manager and on the right side (server side) look for any bv png images then double click to view once you have found it down load it.

After checking for you i believe yours is http://www.purpleresume.com/bv01001.png so look for the bv01001.png
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

• corinna.varilek
        Private First Class

• Mar 2009

You Link Worked!!! I couldn't for the life of me find this in the ftp manager...you guys are the best!

Comment

Working...
        X