• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Porkmeister
    Sergeant

• Feb 2008

Expando

I got some great help from Chris who suggested "expando.js" for rollover/expanding images. Just one problem....the images expand underneath each other (can only move one at a time to the top)
    Does anyone have a suggestion about how to expand the images on top of each other?
    I did find a demo where the expanding image moved the others out of the way, this would also be ok but I just can't get it to work.
    I've made a demo page at www.saturdaysquares.com/Demo.html if anyone would be so kind as to take a look
    Thanks
    Ross
  • Porkmeister
    Sergeant

• Feb 2008

Re: Expando

Oops....think I might have posted the wrong forum.....how do I move it to scripts & fantastico?

Ross

Comment

• flyer13
      Major

• Mar 2009

contact jeana thru her site http://www.jdkinvitations.com/ she have an expando application in her webpage I was asking yesterday but never replied. Just the way you wanted it. Best regards mate.

Comment

• Porkmeister
        Sergeant

• Feb 2008

Thanks for the reply flyer13. I've checked out the site but as far as I can see she is just using BV's "lightbox" which doesn't quite fit my needs.
        If it's lightbox you're after, then it's under "insert/extra/lightbox" in bluevoda.
        Cheers
        Ross

Comment

• Collectors-info
          General

• Feb 2006

This would work with just changing the text links to an image.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X