• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hairs.pam
    Master Sergeant

• Nov 2008

Looking For Professional Looking Backround

Hey all, Im looking for a background for my web site, i was adding and amending the site during the week and i think it just looks a little childish,
    Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get a nice Professional template.
    Its a Mobile Hairdressers site so any suggestions appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    P.S if possible the (FREEer) the better
    Were not there yet but were getting there!!!
    Mobile hairdresser Mullingar Westmeath

• flyer13
    Major

• Mar 2009

Re: Looking For Professional Looking Backround

Are you hosted by Vodahost? If you do, you can always change the motiff of your site by editing your webpage using Blue Voda.

Comment

• johan888
      Private First Class

• Jan 2009

Hi, try www.fotolia.com (paid for picture database) or www.flickr.com (photo sharing. Alternatively, google images wallpapers etc. Hope this helps!

Comment

• DarrenC
        Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Hi Pam

You are almost there, just needs a little tweaking thats all.

Have a look at your competitors websites for ideas and inspiration. Most things can be recreated in BV.

I notice you have a sticker of some sort on your car. I guess it's your logo? Ask who ever designed it to provide you with a file that you can use for your web pages.

Just try experimenting with shapes colours and so on until you get the look you are after. It takes time but you'll get there with practice.

There are lots of people here that will help you for an afordable fee. I think the category is 'Freelancers' or something.

All the best

Darren
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• hairs.pam
          Master Sergeant

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by flyer13 View Post
          Are you hosted by Vodahost? If you do, you can always change the motiff of your site by editing your webpage using Blue Voda.

Yeah im hosted by voda, creating websites is all new to me, When you say the motiff? I'm lost! i just googled backround images until i got something, and for the signs on the car my Boyfriend made them on www.vistaprint.ie he does all the printing ect. i just need to get something professional looking rather that purple with stars

Something that will be consistant throughout the site,
          All help gladley appreciated.
          Pamela
          Were not there yet but were getting there!!!
          Mobile hairdresser Mullingar Westmeath

Comment

• Collectors-info
            General

• Feb 2006

Just been trying pink on a site & its a pain of a colour to work with. But this might be the male part struggling. lol.
            motiff? is just a repeated design, shape, or pattern that might be better through out the site as a background. It feels like your site just needs a bit of organization & fluidity through out the pages with a central area to focus on. It feels a bit Christmas'y at the moment.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X