• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ukmodifiedmagazine
    Private

• Apr 2009

How to add a web counter to my website

I am looking to add a web counter to my website but unsure on how to do it, i want it so that only i am able to view it if possible, any help would be greatly recieved.

Many Thanks Uk Modified Magazine .
  • dougnez
    Brigadier General

• Aug 2006

Re: How to add a web counter to my website

Hi ukmodifiedmagazine
    Zuriatman posted...;
    "There is already one in "Awstats/FTP" hidden in your cPanel which records everything. "
    Check it out.... It's all there
    Doug

Comment

• beachblue
      Sergeant

• Mar 2009

Go to www.statcounter.com free and easy to use, if I can install it anyone can. Remember to use the cookie blocker so then when you log on to your site from your own computer you don't get counted. Don't activate the cookie blocker until you have set up and logged on to your site as this acts as a check to see if it works. There can be a minute or two delay between viewing your page and the hit registering on your chart so be patient.

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Originally posted by beachblue View Post
        Go to www.statcounter.com free and easy to use, if I can install it anyone can. Remember to use the cookie blocker so then when you log on to your site from your own computer you don't get counted. Don't activate the cookie blocker until you have set up and logged on to your site as this acts as a check to see if it works. There can be a minute or two delay between viewing your page and the hit registering on your chart so be patient.

Hi,

I think statcounter is on a list of bad internet cookies!
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• beachblue
          Sergeant

• Mar 2009

Mcafee has it on their OK list.

Comment

Working...
          X