Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images on BV disappeared

Hello,
    Please can you help me, the problem i have with BV images display, the images disappeared after i uploaded the website few days ago, but the image bar appears when i click on it and when double click the image property opens and i can see the image file but no image, by deleting the image and re enter it it appears as normal, but i need to know if there is a quicker way as i have to deal with all pages seperatley and there are more than 30 pages.

Thanks
    www.christian-gate.com

Re: Images on BV disappeared

Originally posted by tery008 View Post
    Hello,
    Please can you help me, the problem i have with BV images display, the images disappeared after i uploaded the website few days ago, but the image bar appears when i click on it and when double click the image property opens and i can see the image file but no image, by deleting the image and re enter it it appears as normal, but i need to know if there is a quicker way as i have to deal with all pages seperatley and there are more than 30 pages.

Thanks
    You query is jumbled and not very clear but I will attend to the query in your header.

Re: Images on BV Disappeared.

When working with a lot of images in BlueVoda, a copy of the image has to be permanently stored in a folder In C:\MyDocuments\BlueVoda.

These images must never be moved from the said folder. If you move or delete any of the images in the said folder, then the link to your webpage when you open with BlueVoda will already have been broken and yyou will find missing images and photos in the webpage you had designed.

Is strongly not recommended to store pics you are working with elsewhere in other folders or disk.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

if your images are published on your website, they will remain on your website as they are already sitting on your server .. if you have moved the images from the original location of inserting them on your blue voda page, they will not appear on your blue voda page on your computer .. however, they will remain seen on your website .. once you insert an image onto a blue voda page on your computer try not to move them otherwise this will happen, but it is only happening to your view on your computer - not on your website ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,
        Thanks for the reply, i did move the pages to another folder and they worked fine, but when i moved them back then all pictures disappeared on bluevoda and on IE preview was different size (Larger). So I started to ad them all again.

Also If you can help me with something else please, Only yesterday i have worked with one page to add pictures, i have preview the pages many timed and it was ok so i saved them, but suddenly it stoped perviewing the new added pictures the unsaved once. I am using IE8
        www.christian-gate.com

Comment

Hi,

Quote: "but suddenly it stoped perviewing the new added pictures the unsaved once."

You said it yourself, you did not save the page.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X