Cooltext free button maker IE problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooltext free button maker IE problem

Hi, I have created buttons with cooltext button maker fine until a month ago when the site was revamped. All new buttons created and viewed in firefox FINE, buttons created and viewed in IE have a hazy border around them Filling out the X Y rectangel. Is there anyway to combat this? view the cooltext website in both browsers and you can see their examples show this aswell.

Main question is there anyway to combat this? is there code i can embed to my site?

Thanks, James

Re: Cooltext free button maker IE problem

Contact cool text. We cant troubleshoot every piece of software out there. What do they say.. do you need to update the tools? Did you google this issue?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Cooltext free button maker IE problem

googled issue, nothing.... filled out a submit form on their website about a week ago still nothing.... was not expecting a fix just putting it out there. the issue is the way IE reads the buttons cooltext generates as mozilla reads them fine with no shadow... not really that bothered just thought might be interesting to someone / somebody might be able to put an explanation.

Comment

Working...
      X