• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laserawards
    Corporal

• Jan 2009

photo gallery

When I put images into the gallery as thumbnails.. I can give the image a title. When published and you click for a larger view. Is there anyway to give that image a title besides renaming that image?
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: photo gallery

This page has a better version of the light box that lets you add separate text info to the images. The info on this one is only on the 1st card at the base of the image when enlarged.
    The software is free at this link. The other nice thing with this on is you dont have to chase the image around when wanting to click next.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• ahimsa
      Major General

• Jan 2009

Hi Chris,
      I'd quite like to try the "link" you gave the last poster but I just can't quite figure out how to get the album to my site........any chance you could talk me through it? I've got the "mywebalbum" files uploaded into blue FTP....what next?
      many thanks,
      david
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post
        Hi Chris,
        I'd quite like to try the "link" you gave the last poster but I just can't quite figure out how to get the album to my site........any chance you could talk me through it? I've got the "mywebalbum" files uploaded into blue FTP....what next?
        many thanks,
        david
        Hi! If you made the album up & uploaded the folder to your server. Just look for the index file in the folder & use this as a link to the album.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• ahimsa
          Major General

• Jan 2009

Tks a lot,
          david
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
          X