X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seriousbowlers

graphics and images

Hello I posted a thread yesterday and i guess it got lost or someone took it down. My question is since we can't use the templates in voda template like flash and other stuff. what programs can i use that will work with BV so i can continueing useing BV while creating really great websites for my clients.

Thank you
    kevin
  • DarrenC
    Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Re: graphics and images

Have you had a good look around the BV builder yet and explored all the various tools? You will see that you can use lots of external features including flash. As far as creating really good websites for your clients then thats down to your imagination.

Have fun!!
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• seriousbowlers

That was kinda like not a answer at all LOL..yes i have been useing BV since 2004, but now i have gotten into needing to use more advanced stuff. So to increase what i am looking for but still use BV, i need to know is there a software out there that i can create images and graphics and still load them as pictures to BV or even the video stuff.

thank you sir

kevin

Comment

• DarrenC
        Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

OK point taken Kevin but I dont know what level you are at to suggest anything to you because I aint seen any of your work.

I dont want to insult your intelligence but you can pretty much find what you want by asking google cant you and use these 3rd party tools to insert in BV
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

You are asking a "non-question" and are surpirsed at getting a "non-answer"??

If you have installed Blue Voda 10.2 you are using the latest stable version that allows you to do so much more than even 6 months ago, so it would benefit you to be sure you do in fact have this ability to take advantage of all the creative opprotunities....and become full capable of using it effectively.

You already admit being aware of how to import images, and tempates as images in Blue Voda, as well as acknowledge your cannot use a Flash page design. You can, however import Flash elements (headers, slideshows, etc.) using a "Flash Box" in Blue Voda.

Expecting Blue Voda to act as a Photo Editor or creative utility so you can create original elements on top of the many other functions Blue Voda already offers is asking too much. If you cannot use the Paint software included in the OEM bundled software that came with your computer, or prefer not to download Paint.net free, or choose not to Google other freely available software tools that will alow you to manipulate, modify, or even create images and grapics of your own, then nothing can be offered to you that would make sense.

Blue Voda will accept just about any kind of elment to your site design, in the widest variety of formats, created by just about any tool out there.

We cannot read your mind, accurately assess your capability, nor see how your computer is configured to properly suggest a tool that will satisfy you or your "needs." Like any progress made using Blue Voda, you must earn it from personal efforts and mental investment: the tool you seek is as close as a simple Google Search.

Try it - you'll like it!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• seriousbowlers

LOL you guys are crazy..all put aside. i really like BV and as much time as i put in i for sure have great sites well at least my customers pay me good money for them and always send me more customers. So it cant all be that bad. I will keep looking and see if i can find what i'm looking for.

I do have a graphic question, i down loaded lots of logos and images fom BV. however when i load up a BV logo it will have the words "comany name here" so do i just crop that out and at text, also how can i make that white background on that image turn to the color i need it too?

thank you guys
            kevin

Comment

• Tom Finley
              Brigadier General

• Mar 2008

Sorry I can't answer that one because I've never used the BV logo maker or images. I use either CorelDraw or Xara Extreme to make my stuff, but anything that can export png files works fine. Png files allow for transparent backgrounds so you don't get the white rectangle backgrounds as with jpg images.
              CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
              CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
              CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

• seriousbowlers

awesome thats was the answer i was looking for. I came accross corel draw4 is that a decent program to use. and what do you mean by pnf or whatever it was that you said files.

thanks kevin

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by seriousbowlers View Post
                  what do you mean by pnf or whatever it was that you said files
                  PNG = Portable Network Graphics

Also look into PaintShopPro8 (by JASC). Powerful tool, cheap (if not free).
                  PSD PhotoShop Deluxe is probably the best, but may be a bit too costly for your consideration.
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                  X