BV templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BV templates

I am new to BV, well still investigating, it seems OK but I dont understand the tempaltes 100%.

I can create and can apply to a new page but how do I refresh pages created with an earlier version of the template.

I created a template with standard menu items that need to be on all pages. This now changed and I need to reapply the tempalte.

Regards
    Dawid

Re: BV templates I know so much but O so little

Usually best make a page up with all the basics that will be common to all pages. Then save this as a template for use on other pages. You could also create a clone from the page that you have made by clicking on the clone button & choosing your previous page for the files. You will have to rename it when you save the finished page as it will end up as something like index-cloned.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for the advice.

Seems that there is no way that I can apply changes made to a template and refresh all the pages based on that template.

Is this true?

If so - then it seems that I need to quit BV for the second time - I really dont want to do so but the lack of manuals and the videos that only covers the bare minimum may only get me into bigger trouble later.

I really dont want to say the product is at fault but maybe my expectation out of line - I still hope to see a solution.

Regards

Comment

This might help.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks, I am looking into this now. It sounds like the solution.

Comment

Working...
          X