• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • faxuno
    Sergeant First Class

• Jan 2008

Problems with Lightbox thumbnails

I have some problems with size of thumbnails with Lightbox.
    In some pages of the site thumbnails size are correct, in others no.

The site is www.antichidecori.net, in Menù Photogallery there are the sections with photogallery.

Problems are with vertical images. For example, this page http://www.antichidecori.net/monumen...ano_terzo.html. I have 8 images, horizontal 640x359, vertical 269x480. All pages are with 8 columns maximum.
    Working on page with Bluevoda and Lightbox thumbnails are correct, instead in preview mode or with publishing, thumbnails appear with a different lenght and heigth, more larger. Why so?
    I have try the same page, setting Lightbox to 7 columns, and the result is different and correct, the same in Bluevoda and the same after publishing. With 8 columns the result after publishing is different.
    There is some reason about this bug?
  • faxuno
    Sergeant First Class

• Jan 2008

Re: Problems with Lightbox thumbnails

Nothing, I have resolved. It is the height of the box where there are the thumbnails, it must be resized near the pictures. Now all is perfect!

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Hi,

Your landing page [Homepage] is taking to long to load.
      As a surfer I cant be bothered to wait. You will lose a lot of visitors.

Place the Flash player after they have entered your site instead.

Mind you I am a Vista X64 user with 1Gb speed x 4Gb Ram using a 3.0 Mhz Duo Quad processor. If I tell you the loading is to slow, what would other XP user with a slower computer experience?
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• faxuno
        Sergeant First Class

• Jan 2008

Hi Zuriatman!

I know this problem, but the site is for a customer, that prefers the slideshow in homepage made with Flash. Before there was the same slideshow made in .wmv with Photostory 3 x Windows, but he has a friend that use Macintosh so the slideshow in wmv for these people was invisible. That's all!

For me was better before, but for my customer no.

Zuriatman, what means "Place the Flash player after they have entered your site instead". There is a way to have the slideshow in Flash but with less time of charge? The slide was made with Flash Slideshow Maker Professional.

Comment

• mrmagoo144
          Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

im not sure why you video takes so long to load up. i have a ton of videos on my website and they all play on demand. some load and play without clicking on the video and some load up and play if you click on the video. if you would like, send me the wmv file to my email address on my website. i can convert this video to a swf file and will show you that this video will play on demand. if the video is more than 25 mb then you have to send the file with yousendit.com
          be glad to help you out.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
          X