Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images failing to appear

Morning all from a snowy Scotland,

Well, was just updating my latest assignments this morning toward the bottom of my home page (www.av8-images.com) within the film strip as I always do.

So placed the new images in the usual spot and went to check it after publishing. Nothing, nada,nought. Have since tried the adding other images elsewhere, different sizes and still nothing.

Text is changing on my home page and I have placed the same images on other pages and they work fine, so I can at least confirm that the issue is with my home page only.....Any ideas? Why should the pictures only not show on the index page? Have went through everything I can think of and it is as standard.

HELP.......................

Thanks as always for your time and assistance.

Andy

Re: Images failing to appear

Laugh! Hi from snowy London. Have a check & see if you have got the publishing box set to all files.
    Dont want to disappoint! but the site has a lot of side scroll with not building from the left of your BV screen & then using the centre in browser box in page properties.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Yeah Chris....You guys are getting it heavy at the moment. you also are getting the lions share of the news!

Chris, I had already checked the publish all files feature, which is selected.

Any other ideas? Have tried a few other things since, and the index page, simply doesnt want to publish any images, via lightbox also is a no go!

Thanks fella.

Andy

P.S - what size of monitor do you have?

Comment

.....and from snowy Lübeck LOL (near Hamburg) - I have a 30cm screen & also get side-scroll......sorry, but can't help on the non-image issue,
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

... from Jakarta with no snow at all all year round. I can see all the images. I can see you, planes, cheerleaders, stadium, hotel in Las Vegas, flying car...
          but really your site is too wide, page width about 1000 would be nice.

Comment

Andy! Front page looking perfect now @ 940 wide. Its strange that this new page has published OK with the images.
            Also have a quick check on the image names & what they have been saved as. IE: Not come from a source that uses a different alphabet character or maybe has some none web friendly +*#~ . Even if this was so, it would have at least come up with a box with a red X on the page. Looking at your site reminds me to pop into the RAF Museum at Hendon. Its only 1/2 mile from me.
            PS. Neat AV8 logo.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X