• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • littleAngel89
    Private

• Apr 2010

Re: Templates - How Do I use Them?

For me, I often use Dreamweaver to design the interface. It appears to be an awesome tool

Comment

• tomgriner
      Private

• Apr 2010

I too have wanted to use the website templates offered by VH. I have downloaded a sample but for the life of me don't know what to do with it. The BV templates are really of little value in relation to what i think of when i think web template. I want one of those cool templates I see for sale. I am ready to buy, but I need to be able to edit. I have just come over to BV from CityMax which had real web templates but with out the awesome editing ability of BV. So, there you have it.

Comment

• brijo
        Private

• Jun 2010

And I am already stuck here. How do I get a nice grey background on one of the Standard templates. A background withouth weard and ugly patterns in it. It should be possible to add that to a std. template - or?

Comment

• kachano
          Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2007

Same problem here. I have downloaded a free template but for the life of me can't figure it out. There are pictures all over with tens of folders.

I want to buy this template

for our website

www.theconfab.net

but I'm a novice and editing the above mentioned template to suit our needs (tabs, text etc) is something I can't do.

Anyone who can help?
          Thanks VH! www.theconfab.net

Comment

Working...
          X