• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ornametals
    Master Sergeant

• Jan 2007

Graphics are fragmented?

Just made some minor changes to www.wizegirls.com, changed box colors to "Glass" effect mostly. After publishing the page "Index" is really messed up! Text behind buttons, button changed colors and text (I did not make Any changes to the buttons) Shapes changed shape and colors!!! Please Help, what is going on? Sent in a support ticket and got a response that this is a design issue? I re-installed BV 11.4, changed page back to original format, still have pixilated and missplaced text and graphics. Also and very weird, the buttons on all the linked pages have changed also (I did not make any changes to these pages, only the index page) How is this even possible? Any help would be Great!
  • Dekomposer
    Corporal

• Aug 2009

Re: Graphics are fragmented?

I see that you have your problems sorted out; I am experiencing similar.

I was just overwhelmed by the number of responses you received, in regard to your problem, especially from Moderators - perhaps everyone is still on holiday!

Comment

• Collectors-info
      General

• Feb 2006

Your text behind the image just wants the text box "on both text's" pulling out to the right with the blue handles to stop the text returning on it's self.
      Not sure on the images looking bad, as i am not sure what it looked like before. But on the shapes it need the "anti alias" box ticking on all shapes to smooth out the edges.
      You also need to reduce this image, as it at over 1 meg in size & slowing the page loading times.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Originally posted by Dekomposer View Post
        I see that you have your problems sorted out; I am experiencing similar.

I was just overwhelmed by the number of responses you received, in regard to your problem, especially from Moderators - perhaps everyone is still on holiday!

That is because Wizegirls has a similar post in another forum.

Members are advised not to post duplicate posts. It can be seen as spamming the forum.

As for your comments on Moderators; You are a Corporal which indicates that you just joined the forum.

If you are not clear on how VodaTalk functions, do not speak out of turn as if you must get an answer when you post a thread

VodaTalk is manned by volunteers who are giving their time to help new users like you solve your problem. It is up to the volunteers to pick and choose which thread they want to respond to.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• CarbonTerry
          Major General

• Oct 2005

It appears that your problem is resolved?
          FYI, your contact page is not centered and some pages are untitled.
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

• WSBlue
            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Can't Submit

I agree to Terms and Conditions
            I do not agree to Terms and Conditions
            Both can be ticked. Must be only one.

If the page is not ready yet,
            better place a "Coming Soon" on the page.

Comment

Working...
            X