• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lyutika
    Sergeant

• Feb 2010

Photogallery

Dear experienced users :) If it is possible to make a gallery different from the static one: like a slideshow or something else? Is there any good (free) program for working with the photos?
    Thanks a lot :)
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: Photogallery

yes you have on your computor movie maker. with movie maker you can animate the pictures, put transitions, add titles, add music, etc.... once you have the wmv file made you can convert this to swf and it will play very nicely on any computor. here is an example of all pictures turned into a movie:

in this case i left the video in wmv format, but i usually try to change it to swf. for a free software to convert from wmv to swf - just google it. if you go on my site, you will see a bunch of videos from still pictures.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• lyutika
      Sergeant

• Feb 2010

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
      yes you have on your computor movie maker. with movie maker you can animate the pictures, put transitions, add titles, add music, etc.... once you have the wmv file made you can convert this to swf and it will play very nicely on any computor. here is an example of all pictures turned into a movie:

in this case i left the video in wmv format, but i usually try to change it to swf. for a free software to convert from wmv to swf - just google it. if you go on my site, you will see a bunch of videos from still pictures.
      Thanks a lot! I have just made this movie about my product but without any sound or music...

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Goto

JAlbum.com
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X