image wont show on web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image wont show on web

i saved this page and published it several times, it was there before i made some changes and now when i go to the link to see it on the web the header picture of the house is missing. it should be at the top of my page under all my lettering, can some one help, this is my 3rd site, and i never had such a stupid problem like this before. here is the linkhttp://sealedrightexteriors.com/sampleone.html

Re: image wont show on web

All of first see whether pictures are available on another web site.Sometimes the link to a picture on a Web site is broken, and that is why a picture is not being displayed. Visit another Web site to determine whether pictures are being displayed correctly on it. If they are being displayed correctly, then there is nothing wrong with Internet Explorer. Instead, the Web site that you are visiting might be broken.The another ways is Clearing your temporary Internet files creates more space on your hard disk. If your hard disk is close to being full, this could affect your ability to view pictures on a Web site.

VH hosted sites only in signature please.

Comment

Working...
    X