• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • abeekeeper
    Corporal

• Nov 2009

You Tube

I finally updated to 11.4 and tride to put 5 you tube videos on a webpage. I put the you tube urls in for the videos, saved the page. published the page, and went to the page. All that shows up is the text I added below the you tube *****ts. I closed my browser and reopend. I refreshed the url. I tried explore and chrome. Nothing shows up.

The reason I actually got around to this in the first place was the fact that the windows meadia clips that should have been on the webpage were no longer showing up either. I noticed this at a friends house. It was the same at my house so I republished the page and still nothing. So I updated to 11.4 so I could put the you tube videos on that I wanted in the first place and I get nothing. What the heck. Am I doing something wrong or is voda having issues or what?

oh yeah, I spose it would help if you have a link, eh!!

Help!!!!!!!!

Thanks a ton for any help.

abeekeeper
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: You Tube

Its not working on your site at my end. So i went to the your you tube page & selected the link from the share button & pasted it in a BV you tube pug-in & all worked fine for me at this end. This is the link i used from one of your videos.
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• jimmy2010
      Private

• Mar 2010

I am facing the same problem. My solution when querying the YouTube API is to restrict the set of results to only show videos that can be embedded

Comment

• abeekeeper
        Corporal

• Nov 2009

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
        Its not working on your site at my end. So i went to the your you tube page & selected the link from the share button & pasted it in a BV you tube pug-in & all worked fine for me at this end. This is the link i used from one of your videos.
        http://www.youtube.com/v/W-oko5SYb2I
        Thank You.

It works flawlessly that way. You can only Imagine how this made my day.

Enjoy my videos this summer as I add them!!

Comment

• Collectors-info
          General

• Feb 2006

Hi! glad it was solved.
          Hope your bee's are doing well & not getting the problems that many are getting. Its ironic that the bee hives we have in many of our UK city's are doing real well.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X