Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Access to the HTML code & Image size fit different resolutions!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to the HTML code & Image size fit different resolutions!?

Sup! :)

I’m making a website and I found that people visiting my site with different desktop resolutions are showing problems with making my banner image fit their browser size.

1st I want an automated center for my website so that no matter what resolution or browser everything is fit no matter what resolution the visitor has as default, is this doable ?

2nd question, I wanted to access the HTML code when I right click on page and pick page HTML. I get a small window stating the generated HTML code, the thing is I want to access the code and type in the right align= as the current banner is made to be “top” and not “topcenter”.

Can anyone please help me understand better how to get access to the Generated HTML code so I can try and change it myself?

Re: Access to the HTML code & Image size fit different resolutions!?

Depends on what your using to make your website with, but i'll take a guess it's bluevoda so answers to 1 AND 2 will bear that in mind.

1/ By going into page propertise under Center Page click dropdown box and make horizontally and vertically, then build your site from the left and having the page width no more than 1000 wide.

2/ It is not possible to access the html code from the builder. Bluevoda is wysiwyg builder and works in absolutes. so a image 100pix by 760pix will not stretch to 1000 wide or wide.
    Your options are ether to build your site in Dreamweaver or soholaunch.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Desktop resolution might be affected...or it doesnt matter for your website..
      117-101 - 70-686 - JN0-531 - 156-315

Comment

I found these somewhere on the internet. Cant remember where.

Browser standard internationally accepted sizes:

Full Banner 468 x 60 pixels

Half Banner 234 x 60 pixels

Vertical Banner 120 x 240 pixels

Selling Banner space 468 x 60 pixels.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X