Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image name in BV code is different in HTML code

Greetings,

First I would like to thanks everyone in VodaHost. I am very interesting while using BlueVoda Website Builder software.

I faced a problem this morning, and please I need your help. The problem is:

Since 4 days ago, I am creating a User Manual for internal application using BlueVoda software V. 11.4, and it is very wonderful. I made snapshots by MS Paint, and took the images direct from paint to BlueVoda without saving on any folder, and it is OK. And there is another images took it from document (the original user manual). And when I preview the page, all images are appears, but when I saved the source to TXT file and then save it to HTML page, the images which I copied from Paint direct did not appears.

I checked the image properties and its name "bv_img13" (for example), and when I checked it's Object HTML, I found it "bv01087".

The Q is: how can I give the images from Paint it's real names in BlueVoda? I can change the image names in the HTML file, but there is a lot of images in the user manual.

Please I need your help

Thanks again, and best regards,

Samer Mussmar

Re: Image name in BV code is different in HTML code

"bv_img13" is the div id, not the imagename. The image name is "bv01087.gif"

When you copy / paste images, since they have no names, BV assigns them a name, like "bv01087.gif"

If, instead, you save the image on disk with its own name and then insert it in your page, BV will use the real name.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I'll do it even it takes time.

Regards,

Comment

Hi,

I discovered the reason, after I insert the image, I used the "Resample" function to get the best resolution (I made resize to the image), directly the image name changed from "bv_img34.jpg" to "bvo1065.jpg".

I need to use "Resample", and I need to keep the image name.

Thanks.

Comment

You can't. If the new (resampled) image is created by BV, it assigns its own name to the image.

Solution: resize the image to the final (used in BV) dimensions using a photo software.

PIXResizer allows you to resize the image easily: http://www.vodahost.com/pix.htm
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If you using some of the BV effects? i have found it sometimes better to take a screen shot of the image area & use something like photo shop to crop it. It will also make the kbs a lot lower & more web friendly.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X