• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jahoopolson
    Private First Class

• Jan 2007

Broken images and buttons

I have a simple website (my first) that I have been using for 3 years. It was "hacked" last week and I contacted BV. They have restored my site, but now only my text is visible (all images/navigation bars are broken). I have tried to republish (and have selected "publish all files") and it has not corrected the problem. Changes in text are publishing, but images are still broken. I included this error on my support ticket but was not advised what to do. I have spent hours on this and am getting frustrated. I need help! Simple instructions are appreciated! Thanks!

www.wellspringchildbirth.com
  • DarrenC
    Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Re: Broken images and buttons

I've had a good flick through your navigation and everything looks fine. All seems to link fine. Navigation bar looks fine. All looks good for me.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• jahoopolson
      Private First Class

• Jan 2007

Hum... Why can't I see them when I publish changes??? I can see text only... no flower images on the top, no white background around upcoming classes. I'm puzzled.

Comment

• ahimsa
        Major General

• Jan 2009

....works fine for me too :)
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• dandia
          Second Lieutenant

• Jun 2007

I'm viewing in FF with windows 7 and I see no images and nothing in the buttons. There is also a big space at the bottom of your page.
          Are you sure the images are still in the BV files? in the same place as before or have you moved them to another cupboard? I'm sure you know what I mean lol It is how I can understand my computer)

Debbie

Debbie

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

I am viewing using Vista x64 using FF and your website is fine.

Nice babypink color too.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X