• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pierre69
    Private

• May 2010

the layout change when published!!!

Help me please!!!

Some elements change when I publish the pages. It's especially the title, it is not what it is suppose to be. If I republish a page, the other can change, adding the title of the last page published. I am pretty new to this thing and not a native english speaker, so be gentle and explain me nicely. I really don't know where the problem comes from...
    I can let you go in my account to see what's wrong if you need.

Thank you for your respons

my website: http://bblchildcare.com/index.html
  • pierre69
    Private

• May 2010

Re: the layout change when published!!!

Hello

I have found the solution by myself!

I have looked a lot of post and I have found the good one.

If you are in the same situation:

- re do the changing parts, because you have probably copy and past it when you have built your page (don't ask me why it's bad!)

- go in tools, options, publish and check use page name for image prefix

it should work!

enjoy!

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: the layout change when published!!!

This situation is encountered when you create your pages using the "Save As" command.

In that case, both pages have, for the top shape that you use as title, the same image name (shapes are converted to images).

Now, if you change it in one page and publish, the other page, which has in its code the same image name, will be affected.

Simple solution (instead of redoing from scratch): "cut" the problematic parts and paste them back in the page using the Paste icon.
      Save and republish.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X