• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deliverance
    Sergeant

• Oct 2006

upload picture

I have a forum on my website www.hauntedhousebuster.com . How do I upload a picture in the upper left hand corner to replace the PPhp.

Thank you for your time and it is well appreciated !
  • ahimsa
    Major General

• Jan 2009

Re: upload picture

I have no idea what you're talking about re PPhp so I can't help you there, I'm afraid......BUT....you're going to tick a LOT of people off who live in certain countries if you don't spell their land correctly!!! For example - I am Welsh but not sensitive about such things....if I were I'd be pretty upset to be living in a country of fishes!!!! (W..A..L..E..S..........not WHALES!!) I guess the Finns might get upset too....and as for our friends in a certain East European country, I don't think there is a shortage of food there???
    Venezuela needs a capital V....Mauritius needs an i...and ALL the Saints would like a period after their abbreviation, know what I mean? (St.)
    Finally, why do you mention England so many times?? And, for that matter, why do you repeat ANY country? There are enough in the world for you to list each just once.....might add to your credibility somewhat??
    Oh, & 1 more thing: you have quite a bit of side-scroll....check your page width............
    good luck, anyway
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• ahimsa
      Major General

• Jan 2009

Re: upload picture

.....sorry, just spotted something else:
      your last link about graveyards covers the last line of text which follows

how to cast out
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
      X