Stats Counter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats Counter

I am interested in getting a free stats counter for my website www.HauntedHouseBuster.com . There are counters that show the cities that people come from and would like to find one.
    Can you help me find a good website to download a free stats counter that shows cities ?
    Appreicated.

Re: Stats Counter

Vodahost provide one of the best stats programs within your control panel, you have all the information you could need in there. Page counters are very unprofessional as well as being 100% inaccurate.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

anybody help me ?
      i create a website in bluevoda software but not have bluevoda hosting .how can i create a publish file like index.htm file with folder

Comment

Originally posted by hamza411 View Post
        anybody help me ?
        i create a website in bluevoda software but not have bluevoda hosting .how can i create a publish file like index.htm file with folder

To have your own website to publish to, you need to have a hosting account.

Webpages built with BlueVoda can only be published to a server hosted by VodaHost.

To publish your page, you will have to buy a "Hosting Account with Vodahost first".

You will only need to buy a Hosting Account and the Domain Name will be given to you free for one year.

At the top toolbar of this page, select"Order Now" to check out the hosting packages.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by deliverance View Post
          I am interested in getting a free stats counter for my website www.HauntedHouseBuster.com . There are counters that show the cities that people come from and would like to find one.
          Can you help me find a good website to download a free stats counter that shows cities ?
          Appreicated.
          You may want to try GoStats website hit counter and tracker. I personally use it, and I'm very happy with it. It's pretty reliable, doesn't count web spiders, bots, crawlers. You may opt it for a invisible counter, and also may choose for the stats to be public or protected by a password.

hth

Comment

Originally posted by genna View Post
            You may want to try GoStats website hit counter and tracker. I personally use it, and I'm very happy with it. It's pretty reliable, doesn't count web spiders, bots, crawlers. You may opt it for a invisible counter, and also may choose for the stats to be public or protected by a password.

hth
            What is the point if your free counter is only for 100 visitors. Dosent serve any purpose.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X