• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sagasu44
    Sergeant First Class

• Sep 2008

Nicer looking text menu..how?

Hi,

I'm a bit stumped with setting up a nice menu. I want something simple, basically just text. I want the text to change colour when rolled over.

If I hyperlink text i get an underline, and I don't want that.

I am thinking that I could create the text as an image, with a rollover image in a different colour...would this work or does anyone have another suggestion/

Thanks

Sarah
    Sarah
  • WSBlue
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Nicer looking text menu..how?

see here:

Comment

• sagasu44
      Sergeant First Class

• Sep 2008

Thanks WSBlue, I think that is in relation to a slightly different issue. I want the text to change colour when rolled over, and also have no underline. I see that when I edit a text link I can select 'edit styles' but that still isn't what I am looking for, thanks though :)
      Sarah

Comment

• sagasu44
        Sergeant First Class

• Sep 2008

I just tried the text as an image using the rollover function so that now I get the change in colour as mouse rolls over it and it looks fab....though you can't see it yet as I haven't published.....really happy with it. :)
        Sarah

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

You can set the text mouseover color and underlining by setting a Hyperlink Style and assigning your text link the style you created.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X