• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • di10010
    Corporal

• Jul 2010

ButtonImage for Style Item Hover in Menu Bars

I am having a problem when choosing a button image in a Menu Bar at Style Item Hover. The image does not auto-resize, so only a portion of it is displayed when the mouse is over. I noticed that Navigation Bars do not have this problem.
    Does anyone know how it can be fixed?

Domain Name: expertointl.com

Thank you.
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: ButtonImage for Style Item Hover in Menu Bars

Buttons and menu placements in BV can be stretched or you can select the smallest fonts to accomodate it's size.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• di10010
      Corporal

• Jul 2010

Thank you very much for the reply.

However, this is the ButtonImage selected on Item Style Hover and I do not have direct access to it, or at least, I don't know how. While working on the page, the only item that I can select and stretch is the Menu Bar itself and I would like to have a certain length of it for esthetic purposes.

I tried to stretch the Menu Bar, but it doesn't really help. It doesn't seem to be a problem on Hover on Navigation Bars. The same size of button with the exact same text and font size looks perfect when the mouse is over.

Thank you very much, again.

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Are you talking about the menu in Blue Voda or something else?
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• di10010
          Corporal

• Jul 2010

Yes, I am talking about the Menu Bar under Insert/Navigation in BV. Under Style, there are a number of options for the Style Item, SubItem and the Hover for both.

The problem that I notice is when selecting a button available in the BV drop-down under Stile Item Hover, at ButtonImage.

Thank you again.

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Originally posted by di10010 View Post
            Yes, I am talking about the Menu Bar under Insert/Navigation in BV. Under Style, there are a number of options for the Style Item, SubItem and the Hover for both.

The problem that I notice is when selecting a button available in the BV drop-down under Stile Item Hover, at ButtonImage.

Thank you again.

Style Item Hover......... cannot be edited or selected! It is only a header.

Only the colors can be edited.

In the dialogue box "User Defined".....Select your theme for your menu bar and.............Behold!
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            State of Johor.

Comment

• di10010
              Corporal

• Jul 2010

Under Style Item Hover there are exactly 10 items that you can set. One of them is ButtonImage. It's OK. Probably you never selected the ButtonImage. It seems that is just the two of us chatting, so thank you, again. I will just not change the button on Hover.

Comment

Working...
              X