• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dj rocker
    Sergeant

• May 2006

960 Grid System

I would like to integrate the 960 grid system into a new project in Blue Voda. Does anyone know of a template for the grid that will work in Blue Voda, or of another way to apply the grid inside BV?

Thanks!
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: 960 Grid System

Blue Voda is a web design tool that is proprietary to VodaHost and represents a superlative closed script HTML generator based on CSS and Unicode with an editor. It does not need, nor will accept other imput HTML generation or Plug-In.

You might simply create simple shapes and formats as images pre-sized to import at will to serve as guides and spaceholders until you develop the dexterity and expertise to use Blue Voda as nimbly as necessary.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

BlueVoda is a WYSIWYG environment. This means that it uses divs with absolute coordinates and size.
      The Grid system instead allows relative potioning within the grid itself, so it can not be used within BlueVoda.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• dj rocker
        Sergeant

• May 2006

Thanks guys. Well....back to the drawing board. I guess I will use Illustrator to get the ideas laid out and then put it all together in BV. Without the code generator in BV I'm pretty useless at building sites. BV is so easy to use even an idiot like me can make a site look good :)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Why do anything other than creating your pages directly in Blue Voda?
          It has all the tools and formattable variables that generate it's own 'code' that you need not duplicate your efforts in any way!

Unless, of course, you need to share a layout with others in a working environment .... why not simply then take screenshots and assemble in a PowerPoint Presentation, or for that matter, simply publish Demo pages online to give a real feel?
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X