• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • craftiladi
    Private First Class

• May 2006

Background Template

I am looking for a background template that would be Parrot oriented. I am want to do a website for my Parrot Toys. Also, can any background be brought into BV or just theirs? I am very new at this and will need a lot help. Thanks in advance for any answers that I mite get.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Background Template

You can use any image as a background, but in order for it not to "tile" imporperly, it should be at least 1700 pixels wide and at least 1100 pixels tall ..... like this one image (which may not be suitable for a webpage background, but certainly makes a nice wallpaper for your monitor!).

You can Google for parrot images, or surf other 'parrot' or 'wildlife' sites to find one you like and merely save it to your files to use yourself.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• ahimsa
      Major General

• Jan 2009

Here are a couple of pages you might find interesting???

First...

Second....just for fun? (not as a background, though!)

...and finally - this site may be of general interest?
      anyway, good luck & post a link when you've built something....like to see it :)
      david
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• craftiladi
        Private First Class

• May 2006

OK, all of you Techie people, I am new at all of this and really want to build my own site. So I am going to need a lot of help. The Parrot things are great and thanks for all of your help, I mite just use a colored background and put my own parrots on it. If you would like an idea of what I am doing, just check out Parrotmom 43 in ebay and see what I have.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by craftiladi View Post
          OK, all of you Techie people, I am new at all of this and really want to build my own site. So I am going to need a lot of help. The Parrot things are great and thanks for all of your help, I mite just use a colored background and put my own parrots on it. If you would like an idea of what I am doing, just check out Parrotmom 43 in ebay and see what I have.
          These Forums provide Peer-To-Peer Support focused on using Blue Voda effectively, to the greater benefit of every VodaHost customer in the true Do-It-Yourself environment that has benefitted thousands before you .... this is not the place to ask for special attention or expect personal hand-holding. There are resources already prepared for that ....

You can learn tremendous amounts from viewing the Tutorials, which cover everything A-Z regarding the features available in Blue Voda, general web skills, Account management, and more. If you find yourself particularly challenged by something you cannot overcome somehow not covered by any of the Tutorials (unlikely), you can always perform a Forums Search to find dozens of earlier solutions offered for the same issue: just try, using relevant key words!

Personally, I am not interested in what you have going on with eBay or anywhere else: I am solely motivated to assist and assure your progress using Blue Voda and transforming your singular internet vision into an online reality here, in VodaLand. Yes?
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X