• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Henschel
    Sergeant

• Sep 2010

Lightbox

How do I prevent the photos from shifting in lightbox. I keep the box tight as posible but I still get a shift. I'm using "Buy Now" buttons above the photos, the top row is OK but the bottom row shift is bad . I "lock all" but the buttons or photos still shift.
  • Henschel
    Sergeant

• Sep 2010

Re: Lightbox

This is the index page with the same problem. Lightbox is on left side. Note bottom photo drops below page bottom, it should be about 1/2" above. All photos in lightbox shift down. http://www.kathrynyauney.com

Comment

• Henschel
      Sergeant

• Sep 2010

Hi Stamati, Thanks for your help, I appreciate all your suggestions. I'm still having a problem with photo shift in lightbox. I size all the photos in Adobe Photo Elements to within several pixels. None of the text boxes touch the lightbox frame or box . It seems the distance between photos changes. Top photo doesn't change ( vertical format) then the space increases between each photo, total increase is about 3/4" at bottom.

Comment

• Henschel
        Sergeant

• Sep 2010

Hi Stamati, back to your suggestions. As a speller I make a great web site designer!! I know about multibles of H2 & only one of H3, H4 etc., but I missed the rest of what u were saying. Please explain about leaving room at the bottom of page for "elements" Is there a check list in BV for guys like me that keep missing "stuff"!!

Comment

• Henschel
          Sergeant

• Sep 2010

Hi Stamati, thanks for your review, I found it very helpful and interesting ! I haven't been scolded since the last time I wore knickers. First, I'd like to explain why the site was removed. Gen. Vasili's comments, corrections and demo were exactly what I was looking for in the way of help. I always enjoy his reviews and wit. Some of the corrections were the location of the links. I had them at the bottom & they should be at the top of all the pages, so I removed the site to make corrections. I was unaware that Google would look at and record the site. Had I known this I would never have removed it. Maybe there should be a warning somewhere to remind other beginners not to remove a site after it has been published. If this exists would someone please tell where it is. As far as taking a perfectly good "demo" and changing it I'm guilty. I didn't want to "copy" Vasili's design 100%. It's considered a compliment to copy or impersonate an individual but not as a designer. I did use one lightbox & configured it to 1 column with 5 photos. The o/a length increased when it was published causing the bottom photo to extend past the page bottom. This page was work in progress when you asked me to post it. Sorry you don't have that warm fuzzy feeling................but I do resent being accused of "sleight of hand" to hide something! As far as you bowing out , be my guest.
          Henschel

Comment

Working...
          X