• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mackan
    Staff Sergeant

• Dec 2006

Menubar over Lightbox images

Dowloaded the lateast version of BV 12 och now (among other problems) the menubar appears over the lightbox images. I tried to move lightbox to the front and the menubar to the back but no change. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,
    Mats
    Mats Tegnér
    Snickis.se
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Menubar over lightbox images

"Select" your Lightbox, then using the COPY ICON oin the BV Toolbar, COPY it, and then proceed to DELETE the existing one on your page. Then, using the PASTE ICON in the BV Toolbar, PASTE a new Lightbox back onto your page in the exact same position.

This should clear up any "Order" issues ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• mackan
      Staff Sergeant

• Dec 2006

Hi Vasili,

I assume you mean copy and paste since I don't see any COPY ICON on my toolbar. In any case, there is no change, the same error persists. Any other ideas?

Thanks,
      Mats
      Mats Tegnér
      Snickis.se

Comment

• gardener
        Private

• Jan 2012

Has anyone been able to resolve this problem?

I have the same issue on some browsers. (IE7 works; IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari do not) I have found that by setting Menubar Background Transparent to True at least only the menu text appears over the image. Moving the objects to front/back/etc make no difference.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by mackan View Post
          Hi Vasili,
          I assume you mean copy and paste since I don't see any COPY ICON on my toolbar. In any case, there is no change, the same error persists. Any other ideas? Thanks, Mats
          You should be looking for ICONS in the BlueVoda Toolbars ... and if you have a hard time identifying them, simply use your mouse to roll over them one at a time to reveal the description tags.

This visual might help somewhat:

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by mackan View Post
            Dowloaded the lateast version of BV 12 och now (among other problems) the menubar appears over the lightbox images.​ I tried to move lightbox to the front and the manubar to the back but no change.
            Originally posted by gardener View Post
            I have the same issue on some browsers. (IE7 works; IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari do not) I have found that by setting Menubar Background Transparent to True at least only the menu text appears over the image. Moving the objects to front/back/etc make no difference.

This singularly a BV12 issue, due to newer coding included as a convenience with regard to Page Element Ordering.

If you cannot use the COPY+PASTE icon method described above, a "fix" per Navaldesign may be reviewed and adapted from the PhotoGallery that is discussed to Lightbox in this thread > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...ox-images.html

Comment

Working...
            X