• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skipperdrew
    Private

• Dec 2011

Web differences

When I view my web page “availability” (website: holidayonsea.net) with google crome or firefox I see the page as I want it to be. If I view it with internet explorer it is different.

In both cases it doesn't correspond to what I see on my screen on my web builder. (I had made a print sreen which I was hoping to attach here but I can't seem to manage. On the voda web builder the objects on the lines corresponding to weeks 21.07 and the next few weeks are all down a line compared with what one sees with google crome or firefox.

How can I remedy?

Thank you for your help
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Web differences

Every browser renders page displays according to different parameters, and there is simply nothing you can do about it. This is why it is recommended you "proof" page designs using multiple browsers to find one layout that provides a truly acceptable "universal view."
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

I'm sorry, without screenshots it is impossible to suggest possible causes or solutions.

You can take screenshots of what you see in BV and what you see in IE / Chrome and upload them on your site then post the links to these screenshots so we can try to find out what might be wrong.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• skipperdrew
        Private

• Dec 2011

Thank you for your interest. I have solved the problem by making my table bigger. It seems to work!

Comment

Working...
        X