• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tdross
    Private

• Feb 2012

Code Additional Colors?

I am new to BlueVoda and like what I see but I am wondering if there is a way to use a larger color set than what is provided in the color chart provided through BlueVoda. Is there a way to enter codes such as #ffffff. Thanks for any help.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Is there a way to get additional colors?

You would have to manually edit the CSS coding in the actual page file once the page is published (for only during the publishing process is the page de-crypted from ".bvp" to .html").

With the new coding of BV12, I am not sure if you can open your .bvp pages in MS Notepad to edit directly before publishing, but it may be worth a try. Be sure to re-save the page as ".bvp" however, until the publishing process converts the page to HTML.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• tdross
      Private

• Feb 2012

Re: Is there a way to get additional colors?

Ok, thanks for the help.

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Code Additional Colors?

You can add ANY color you like. The BV color selector has three separate options.
        When you want to assign color to text or shapes or anything else, you can see and select from a limited table of colors.
        By clicking in the botom "More colors" you get the second selector, where you can select from yet another selector as well as type manually the color, either in HEX format ( example: #ffffff ) or in RGB format. You also have a color picker available in this page.

Last, if you don't like this either, you can click the "Custon" button which brings you to the last selector, where you can define colors as RGB, or as HSL and "Save" your newly created color for further use.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X