X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image File Name

Hello,

I have uploaded the images that I used to create my web page to my server. I have tested the image file names. They are live and open in my browser. My problem is that when I try to place the file name in the properties window for the image, it says, image not found. I have pasted the image URL in. I have typed it in but it will not work. Is there something that I am missing? Thank you.

Re: Image File Name

You can only add a title or name directly, not "after" uploading it to a server.

Usually this is the last thing done after editing a photo for size, color, sha rpness and then "Saving As" using a Photo Editor.
    However, you can also edit the Title of a photo that is saved on your computer via the simple "right-click RENAME" method.

Again ... this must be done prior to uploading it to the server, for it will retain any attributes (file title, image size, etc.) until it is replaced.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hey,

Thanks for the tip. I was successful with this process once before. Hopefully I can make it work, if not I will reach out again.

By the way, I am new to Blue Voda and very impressed by the platform. I am creating canvas pages for Facebook applications with the system. Not a complete novas but not an expert either. Thanks again for the help.

mjoemoore

Comment

Make sure file names don't contain any whitespaces, special chatacters or symbols. With the Windows internal FTP and Explorer cores being the code used by BV for image acquisition from the web, you might have issues with such naming.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Still having trouble with image file names.

Hello,

I am still having trouble inserting the file names for the images used to create my Bluevoda web page. The image are uploaded onto my server. They appear when typed into a browser. Bluevoda can not find the images for some reason. I made a screen shot video to demonstrate what I am trying yo do. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

mjoemoore

Comment

Working...
          X