• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toutazimut
    Private

• May 2008

Installing Template NT3?

I want to use the new template, I have dowloaded the file, as it does not open as the original templates how do I make this work in BV
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Installin the new template NT3

"Template NT3" is specifically made for Joomla 2.5, and cannot be used for BlueVoda.

You can auto-install Joomla to your VodaHost Hosting Account with a few simple clicks of your mouse via the Fantastico area in your cPanel, and then you will be able to easily import your "Template NT3" theme for a complete custom look.
    TUTORIAL: How To Use Fantastico in cPanel

Again ... this Template cannot be imported into BlueVoda: it is made exclusively for a Joomla website.

Alternative Method (if you have already purchased this Template package with PSD images in "Sources" folder)

Because BlueVoda is "HTML generator" and not an "editor" the only way you can use this raw PSD image with BlueVoda to create a website is to use it as a page base, importing it into a BV Page as an image to be the bottom-most layer in your page design.

You can then create BlueVoda Shapes to lay over the areas that need to be customized, and by using the "eye-dropper" color sampler tool, color the shapes the same color as the background of the PSD image so the Shapes completely and seamlessly conceal those areas that need to be changed.
    In the same "layering" technique, once you have 'covered' the areas of the image to be 'customized' (hidden these pre-formatted areas in the image) you can then create and lay Text and other imported images as additional "layers" over the page wherever you wish to give the appearance of a fully "customized" page.

This method (layering elements to constitute a "whole" composite) is a basic BV method, and is one that you can use confidently to utilize this PSD template image to create a website that is uniquely yours. You'll undoubtedly need to experiment and practice before reaching a refined overall design that you're satisfied with, but it's still a process you must do yourself on your own, at your own pace.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X