• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunnyD
    Staff Sergeant

• Dec 2008

Pictures from light box not showing up

Can someone please help, I have posted my website but the pictures from the light box aren't loading.What can possibly be causing this?www.californiacakery.com
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Pictures from light box not showing up

Review ALL the LightBox Tips and "fixes" available throughout these Forums (there are about 5 to review, each offering varying degrees of technical implementation).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• SunnyD
      Staff Sergeant

• Dec 2008

I've looked for any tips in the forum, but am unable to locate something similar to mine. Still issue remains.www.californiacakery.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Couldn't find this thread?? >> http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gra...tml#post368650

In the PUBLISH Dialog, be sure to select "PUBLISH ALL FILES" --- so all files will be uploaded to the server when published (including JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.).

Comment

• SunnyD
          Staff Sergeant

• Dec 2008

Publish all files has been selected. Although on my actual blue voda website building page the pictures aren't showing up either. Only the description and title, this is probably why they aren't being published. How can I resolve this? They were there before and disappeared all of a sudden.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by SunnyD View Post
            Publish all files has been selected. Although on my actual blue voda website building page the pictures aren't showing up either. Only the description and title, this is probably why they aren't being published. How can I resolve this? They were there before and disappeared all of a sudden.
            Re-import them onto your page ... seems the Source Paths have been changed (as if you are working from a back-up drive/source rather than a resident system with permanent sources paths). SAVE the page anew onto a resident system, and re-publish.

* Be sure all your images are properly formatted (sized 'to fit,' have been optimized/file reduced, and are properly type: JPG PNG, GIF).

Comment

Working...
            X