• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hannafrisbee
    Private

• Jun 2009

Thumbnail Gallery: JAlbum??

Hi.
    I was wondering itf it is possible to create an image view on a page where the large image changes when you click on the below icons.
    like in this website: http://millisdotter.doy.se/om-och-ti...mig-ombyggnad/

I downloaded Jalbum but that seems to create a new page and not something I can add to my existing page.
    Any ideas?
    /Hanna
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Image gallery- with 1 large image and several small icons

Use JAlbum to create your image selection, and via iFrame, you can "present" it on your page. Be sure to "place" the JAlbum image utility at the top-left of the page, so that when linking to that page in the iFrame there is a tight margin for you to overcome so to best size your iFrame for best display results.

This should make more sense to you after reviewing the Tutorial.

> TUTORIAL: Creating and Using Inline Frames (iFrames) in BlueVoda

PS: You can auto-install JAlbum (including auto-create the Directory to install it into) via the Fantastico section in your cPanel ... the only thing you might do additionally would be to Search for (via Google), download to your system, and import into your installed JAlbum a free 'Skin' (theme) for the type of display you want to use.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• hannafrisbee
      Private

• Jun 2009

Re: Image gallery- with 1 large image and several small icons

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      Use JAlbum to create your image selection, and via iFrame, you can "present" it on your page. Be sure to "place" the JAlbum image utility at the top-left of the page, so that when linking to that page in the iFrame there is a tight margin for you to overcome so to best size your iFrame for best display results.

This should make more sense to you after reviewing the Tutorial.

> TUTORIAL: Creating and Using Inline Frames (iFrames) in BlueVoda

PS: You can auto-install JAlbum (including auto-create the Directory to install it into) via the Fantastico section in your cPanel ... the only thing you might do additionally would be to Search for (via Google), download to your system, and import into your installed JAlbum a free 'Skin' (theme) for the type of display you want to use.
      Hi Vasili. Thank you for the information.
      However, I seem to be in over my computer illiterate head.
      1) I don't find this Fantastico section you talk about.
      2) When I am moving my album from my Jalbum program to my Blue Voda server I get lost as to where to direct it.

I am trying to work on this site: http://www.arkturus.se/
      thanks

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Thumbnail Gallery: JAlbum??

An Introduction to Using Fantastico in cPanel

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X