• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maddhatter
    Corporal

• Jul 2007

Old Web platform integration

I started designing my website last year, but never got around to finishing it until recently. Evidently, the web designer platform has been upgraded since I started my site and my website is on the older version. I wanted to incorporate the paypal buy it now buttons that are available on the new version as it is much easier to add them than before. My question is, can I somehow transfer my website to the new web designer platform so i can incorporate the new paypal buttons without having to download the new version and rewrite the whole website over again on to it? Thanks in advance.

Steve
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Old Web platform integration

Originally posted by maddhatter View Post
    I started designing my website last year, but never got around to finishing it until recently. Evidently, the web designer platform has been upgraded since I started my site and my website is on the older version. I wanted to incorporate the paypal buy it now buttons that are available on the new version as it is much easier to add them than before. My question is, can I somehow transfer my website to the new web designer platform so i can incorporate the new paypal buttons without having to download the new version and rewrite the whole website over again on to it? Thanks in advance.

Steve

Simply download the latest version of blue voda, open your exisiting pages you have built and add your changes with the paypal buttons ... when you are ready - republish your pages ... you do not have to redo your entire site, just make the changes on each individual page and republish.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• maddhatter
      Corporal

• Jul 2007

After reading my original question I see that I might have gotten ahead of myself and was unclear about how far I had already gone with it. My site is not up yet, only sitting in a finished form in the old web builder. Are you saying that I should maybe just put this website online the way it is and then download the new web builder and make changes with it instead? Thanks.

Steve

Comment

• maddhatter
        Corporal

• Jul 2007

Got it, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X