• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stjocarr
    Sergeant

• Jun 2007

Web site ideas

HELLo!

I have the-money-engine.com for which the original idea turned out to be a scam. Does anyone have any idea's of a website that this could be used for? All ideas are welcome however original or different they may be.

Hopefully

Steven
  • Jeremy
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Web site ideas

If you paid alot of money for that domain then you're screwed, I don't see any use for it. If you don't have any ideas then do keep trying, do something you've always wanted to do maybe, you can always change the name of your domain with VodaHost.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• Collectors-info
      General

• Feb 2006

Thomas the tank money boxes? This might be a UK idea. lol
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• stjocarr
        Sergeant

• Jun 2007

Cool!
        The domain was an offer from Bluevoda so no i didn't pay a lot for it. Just a shame to waste it.

Money boxes nice idea,

Keep them coming.
        Brain storming is good for the soul.

Steve

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

1. Good name for a Directory (like for "work-at-home" opportunities, affiliate network, etc.)
          2. Good Name for a Jobs Board/Service (create a simple landing page, and then load Noah's Classifieds via your VH Control Panel?)
          3. Good Name for a Check Cashing Service (reminds me of "catch the money train")
          4. Good Name for a "Search" something (like for eCommerce sites, eCommerce Web Design, etc.)
          5. Good Name for a Business Development site/biz.....like training, employee development, etc.

Not only is it pretty easy to think of applicability, but in areas that could be dynamically successful as well (with as little work as possible) using tried and true concepts, like "refining and focusing" on one area to excel at.....

"Brain-storming" is also a cheap and innocent looking way to score a million-dollar idea!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• stjocarr
            Sergeant

• Jun 2007

Cheers!

They're really cool ideas,
            Just been looking at some of the options for direction. Looking good i must say.
            Wish i had a real money engine and what would it be doing though.????????or i have it doing

I love brainstorming but alone it can be dangerous.

Steven

www.ukcarinspections.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Actually, Steven, you could also think of using it as a "sister-site" to your main website.....dually marketable, and possibly a "feeder" to your main site: use it possibly as the separate place motorists can find discounts or coupons to your services and/or repairs and maintenace???

If you could arrange for a few local mechanics and body shops to participate, for example, it could be a desirable destination for your region! Not only could these "participating dealers" pay for you for participation (advertising revenue), since you would enroll only one of each type, it would be the beginning of a 'network' which could provide ongoing credibility and prestige overall.

Consumers place more credibility in associations or "groups" than they do in individual (claims and promises), and thus a greater conversion (revenue).

Just another example of "refining" the focus and re-presenting a traditional concept in a newer perspective...

All you would need is a snappy slogan: something like "Keeping You Driving In Style For Less" maybe...or the likes? You get the idea.....

Comment

• stjocarr
                Sergeant

• Jun 2007

Great minds and all that!

Truly it never even occeurred to me! That could be it, Only the collection of revenue. The-money-engine.com Your one stop shop for local to you garage services and products for your auto needs for less.

steven
                Last edited by stjocarr; 08-13-2007, 11:25 PM. Reason: ad more

Comment

• stjocarr
                  Sergeant

• Jun 2007

and in a trade i know.

Comment

• Dream Lady
                    Major General

• Feb 2006

I like Eric's idea. You currently have a link on your inspection site called Auto Ads. Maybe use the-money-engine domain to advertise as Eric suggested above for other similiar businesses. Discount auto purchases, rental cars, body work, etc. Eric is so good at this kind of stuff!!

Just another thought, since we're brainstorming. How about a portion of the money collected for inspections to go into a special non-profit fund for a needy organization, such as for children who have never ridden on a train, or in a cool car. Kind of like the make a wish foundation for children with terminal illness. The money-engine site where money is fueled back into the community. I think it always makes good business sense to give back to your community as much as you can. Just a thought.
                    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• stjocarr
                      Sergeant

• Jun 2007

Hi!
                      Hope you are all well, And after lastnights storming session. I have been hard at it reseaching and gathring info. I have with the help of the one of Eric's ideas found a start. THANK YOU Eric for your time and knowledge. Eric if there's any way i can help you, i would be more than happy to.

With the greatest respect!

Steven
                      www.ukcarinspections.com

P.S I will post the new site for you all to see soon.

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

How about "Money Penny"?

Who is Eric? All I see is Jeremy, Chris, Vasili, Steven and Cindy!
                        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• stjocarr
                          Sergeant

• Jun 2007

I thought that because dream lady was calling Vasili buy his real name and if Eric would like paying for his ideas all he would need to do is say that he would charge. I thought he would like to help some one out who was in need.

steve

Comment

• pristinelife
                            Captain

• Apr 2007

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                            Actually, Steven, you could also think of using it as a "sister-site" to your main website.....dually marketable, and possibly a "feeder" to your main site: use it possibly as the separate place motorists can find discounts or coupons to your services and/or repairs and maintenace???

If you could arrange for a few local mechanics and body shops to participate, for example, it could be a desirable destination for your region! Not only could these "participating dealers" pay for you for participation (advertising revenue), since you would enroll only one of each type, it would be the beginning of a 'network' which could provide ongoing credibility and prestige overall.

Consumers place more credibility in associations or "groups" than they do in individual (claims and promises), and thus a greater conversion (revenue).

Just another example of "refining" the focus and re-presenting a traditional concept in a newer perspective...

All you would need is a snappy slogan: something like "Keeping You Driving In Style For Less" maybe...or the likes? You get the idea.....
                            WOW General, you're on a roll today with ideas. Are you on some new supplement or something? Let me know because I can use a few ideas of my own. You're awesome, but I guess thats not new news to you
                            Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
                            Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

It's all free here in VodaTalk!

It's been over 20 years since I headed one of the 100 fastest growing agencies in the US.

LOL MY! How time (and money) flies!

Comment

Working...
                              X