• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FTinocoJr
    Sergeant

• Nov 2006

I have a question . . . .

Hi Everyone

I have a question, I want to offer clients duplicate copies of my website when they join my real estate marketing affiliate business.

Can someone suggest, What would be the best way to do this. I contacted vodahost by submitting a ticket and I was told to come here and ask.

Thanks
    Frank
    Frank
    Home Shoppers Club
    Mobi Designz
    Mobile VIP Services
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: I have a question . . . .

Well, if vodahost allows it.. the easiest way, depending on what you built with, but if you built with bv, just republish the site to a subdomain., or if they want their own domain, an addon domain. If you are real nifty you can have them point their domains to you and you can program the htacess file to open your domain, or have them do a redirect at thier domain registrar and not build more pages at all.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: I have a question . . . .

You may wish to first be sure that your "affiliate real estate" model complies with State and local law, inasmuch as you are dealing with a licensed representation. "Cloning" websites with different ID or accountability might be a hang-up, since all sites in your VodaHost account must be yours (otherwise it violates prohibition of "reselling" -- in any form), and in your line, you must clearly label each site within those parameters legally (in other words, each would have to have your agent info clearly labeled, as well as a detailed Privacy Policy).

You may wish to consider how using the Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) software might serve your needs, and since it is able to be configured quite liberally, this might be able to be implemented in compliance.
      PAP is a free software available for every VodaHost client upon request made via a Support Ticket that is regarded as one of the most preferred robust affiliate website programs out there, capable of tracking traffic, transactions (if selected) and so much more.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X