• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DKFoster01
    Private

• Feb 2007

Creating a "Tell Friends" email

Hello,

What is the method to provide visitors the ability to tell their friends about our new site.... we'd like to have them enter an email and then we can send information on behalf of the visitor to the potential new visitor.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm note sure if VodaHost allows me to send it this way and I don't want to be a "forger". I'd like to send it from our webiste email and copy the visitor and their recommended visitor.

Thanks in advance
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Creating a "Tell Friends" email

Hi, there is a few ways to do this. This thread LINK
    Or this page LINK
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• DKFoster01
      Private

• Feb 2007

Chris,

Thanks for the most excellent reply and link... I searched and failed to find the post from naval... I'm on my way..

cheers,

Comment

• DKFoster01
        Private

• Feb 2007

Naval, et al,

The TAF script works fine when I attach the script to an image.... I even added a message from the sender into the php script Let me know if you want to see how I did this...

Unfortunately, I cannot use the defined call in the the menu bar that I use, so I just added the call to "TAForm.html and asked . But it doesn't automatically make the pop-up small like when called from the defined script.

any ideas how to do this?

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

If you have a look at the hyperlink code i used for he image, copy it and then use it in your menubar.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X