Any satellite dish users in America for broadband on the forum ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Any satellite dish users in America for broadband on the forum ????

Screw the popcorn! Gimme some more table dancing!

Put the hot butter to good use!

I enjoy being where I am at, and earned my right to be.....spent too many a day in jungles, backwoods, traipsing through foreign countries on the sly, playing "Indian" for real....blah-blah-blah......gimme my laptop and restaurants that deliver anyday!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Karen Mac
      General

• Apr 2006

Well, sometimes I hate the rural life, but then again.. if i forget to lock my door, chances are, nothing happens, cuz of all the nosey neighbors..lol...We dont usually have sirens all hours of the day or nite, kids can still play in the street, we know all the neighbors, and their kids and 3/4 of their relatives too!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• asirimarco
        Brigadier General

• Jun 2006

Hi thought I'd add my 2 cents worth. We now live in Nashville, Indiana - about 35 miles south of Indianapolis - we live in the forrested hills - before we bought the house we looked into getting internet service. No DSL, no cable, no anything except satellite for both TV and internet - to make sure we had the installer come out to the house and verify that we could get a signal. He charged us $30 for the service call - up on the roof and checked the signal. Yes we could get satellite - so we ended up with Dish TV and WildBlue internet. WildBlue comes in 3 speeds, each faster one more expensive of course. We started with the slowest - its quite a bit faster than dial up but think I will upgrade. We have had a few weather related problems - when the storms are to the south of us. Have not been here for sever winter storms. - Would not have bought the house if no signal available.
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
        X