Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designing Sites with BlueVoda for Clients Question

Hi,

I'm relatively new to using BlueVoda; I've tried other WYSIWYG site builders only to be disappointed, but I'm so excited about this one that I'm like an addict. With my art background and relatively good computer saavy I'm creating one dummy site after another just to experiment. However, I"m pretty ignorant of website building as a business and SO THIS IS MY QUESTION: If I wanted to build relatively simple websites for clients USING BLUE VODA and HOSTING with VODAHOST as required, what difficulties would I run into? Can I do this without knowledge of HTML to start off with? It seems that I can do almost anything I want with this product without HTML. Also, would it be difficult to get clients using this scenario? Especially since they would have to pay to host and maintain their site?

Thanks,
    Mark
    www.105westmain.com

Re: Designing Sites with BlueVoda for Clients Question

Sounds like you are planning a battle before graduating bootcamp, Mr. H!

You even say that you are still fiddling around with Blue Voda (and your own VH account website is a good example of a 'test' page), yet you ask questions regarding HTML and how it figures into website constrcuts? Sure BV allows you to do many incredible things in a simple format and an easy to understand and learn process, but the fact of the matter is BV is still HTML with CSS formatting applied......and HTML is the "code" by which many essential 2nd tier and above web functionalities depend (navigation scripts, display elements, etc.).

Having the BV tool in your pocket does not mean that you are (or should consider yourself) a "webmaster" .... nor will it ever be something most need strive to become.

That is why there is the opportunity to share the excitement with others and still allow them to experience the same unfettered freedom of personal creativity and online destiny by enrolling in the VodaGold Affiliate program. This allows you to present the VodaHost (and Blue Voda) Opportunity and earn wonderful commissions for doing so: since each individual needs establish their own account anyway, why not simply build this (multi-tier) revenue stream FIRST, and then continue to refine a Business Plan, if it is still a reasonable venture for you to entertain.

By the time you refine your own website, you should have enough technical knowledge to assess your capabilities and the expectations of the market to formulate a much more cognizant "solution" to your musings, you think?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X