• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • olive oil
    Private

• Nov 2007

Trying to format my opt-in newsletter on web design

Can any one help me on how to put my opt-in for signing up for my free newsletter on my index page? Fairly new to this, have looked for the answer everywhere. It was not in the tutorial. I would appreciate any suggestions.

olive oil
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Trying to format my opt-in newsletter on web design

Originally posted by olive oil View Post
    Can any one help me on how to put my opt-in for signing up for my free newsletter on my index page? Fairly new to this, have looked for the answer everywhere. It was not in the tutorial. I would appreciate any suggestions.

olive oil
    I can suggest two options:

1) Install the ABVFP (Advanced Blue Voda Forms Processor) and configure a databse supported easy-to-configure form...

2) Search for a specialty script at either www.dynamicdrive.com | www.hotscripts.com | www.javascriptkit.com | www.scriptarchive.com or www.scripts.com
    >> These are all free and downlaodable for instant use, and can be easily configured (customized) by following the simple instructions that are included with each.

* For a professional solution, contact OmniSource Webs .... (you'll need to open Outlook on your computer to actually send this email)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• olive oil
      Private

• Nov 2007

Re: Trying to format my opt-in newsletter on web design

Thanks I will try this!!

Olive Oil

Comment

Working...
      X