• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BKR
    Corporal

• Oct 2007

Opt-in Page/Free Gift Question

I am a true blue newbie and have just recently designed my first site. I took my time and am happy with the way it works and looks. I used AWeber to create an opt-in form and will be using their services for my list. I have and would like to give away a free e-book to my subscribers. Although I've seen countless marketers do this I haven't a clue how it is done...... What are the steps? Are there different options?

Any help or suggestions from anyone who knows will be as always greatly appreciated!!!!!!
    THANKS

Brian
  • Jeremy
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Opt-in Page/Free Gift Question

Hey,

You can make it so that once they register it takes them to a php page that allows them to download the e-book.

If someone just tries to go to that page without signing up it will ask them (because its php).
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• BKR
      Corporal

• Oct 2007

Sorry but I think I'm a little more confused than before... What is and how would I create a php page? Would there be a link on it for the book or exactly how is the book actually downloaded? Would this be an actual page on my site? What about marketers who send a link in an immediate email for downloading an ebook or other digital product?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
      Brian

Comment

• Jeremy
        Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

You can always make them download it by the e-mail the form sends them when they sign up.

If you need help, I can help you out with a Java form: jeremy_bellefeuille********.com
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• BKR
          Corporal

• Oct 2007

Thanks Jeremy!!

Comment

Working...
          X