another marketing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another marketing question

What about marketing a site with only affiliates. In other words I have scaled my site down to just recommending sites that I use or think could benefit people in my industry. I guess I kinda gave up on trying to compete with the top sites with my seemingly less quality advise articles etc.. anyway, what would be a good strategy for this type of site? I admit my plan is virtualy non exsistant cause I just try so many different aproaches that I get no where. MY lawn business is much easier to market. Any help for a not so newbie but one who is more like a boat without a paddle.

Re: another marketing question

Are these affiliations connected in any way? Or are you just making a gee whiz directory? The Best sites like this offer some in depth related articles and then work in the affiliate links and google ads. You have to promote affiliates just like your own product to really make money at it.

Im a poor excuse, I spend too much time helping and building for everyone else, that i dont put time into my own affiliate marketing effeciently, but.. it has to be done the same as your own product to make money at it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The affiliates are related to the same subject. I guess advertising is harder cause when people click on your ad they get your site first and then have to find the apropriate subject they were looking for verses going right the product from the origanal seller.

Comment

Hey that's what it's about. Having affiliate programs is one of the best ways to find some source of income.
        Diane
        www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

Working...
        X