• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenixc
    Sergeant

• Jan 2008

Games Review Website

Hi BlueVoda

I was looking to create a games review website but I am not sure where to start really, I have watched all the tutorials which are great help.

basically do you know if there are any other users that have set up a games review web site with BlueVoda? or if there where any questions on this forum regarding game design websites? I tried to find any posts on this but could not.

kind regards
    www.igamewell.com
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: Games Review Website

What aspect are you having trouble with?

The first thing I would do is plan out the structure of your website, what pages you want, how you want all of it to mesh together.

Then make the design, a basic template that you will use for the entire site.

Then start making your pages and adding content.

Heres a good site that will guide you through the thought process of making a website

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• Phoenixc
      Sergeant

• Jan 2008

Re: Games Review Website

Hi Thank you for your reply,

I am having problems with the general design end of the web site. I have a picture in my head but just can put it together. The site you proposed looks very good and I will give it a go

thanks again
      www.igamewell.com

Comment

Working...
      X