Product sales and Paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product sales and Paypal

I'm attempting to build the pricing page for my site: www.kneemanbarkus.com. I will have 12 (more or less) different items that each come in 4 sizes but packaged such that each item will be the same price. I'm proposing to use Paypal Standard which at this time, I haven't figured out how to put into my site but assume I will. I want the ability for the customer to add to a "basket" before totaling his purchases. I understand that BV has a basic system to do this and I would prefer to use that to minimize my frustration. I'm confused enough just getting the site published without adding a third party basket for purchases.

I would appreciate some suggestions and recommendations on how to take my next step.

Thanks
    ahelmore

Re: Product sales and Paypal

Wrong Forum....should have been PayPal or Shopping Cart forums....

PayPal "standard" account and Blue Voda has the 'Add To Cart' function already built in, and is just as simple as adding the rest of the payment capabilities to your Blue Voda webpage are: you simply need to do a little more reading/studying via the Tutorials and the PayPal site to familiarize yourself with all the features and steps necessary to make your site 'zing' as should.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

You will need a contact page too. Onece you get it done and I get mine done you might want to link...

www.phattdog.com
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

(We're not supposed to review his site in this forum, but simply reply to the "basket" issue, right??)

Comment

LOL...So sorry Mr V. Just coming back to life...
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

How do I redirect to the proper forum?

Comment

You can't now....LOL....(timed out for editing)....up to a Moderator to "clean up" and move.

It's best to create threads in the proper forum to get not only the fastest and detailed replies, but to maintain "Forum Decorum" also....no big, but a little more effort is welcomed!

Comment

Sorry, I thought that was listed under soho. I'll start over there, if that is proper. Please advise what I should do to get some help with this.
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ahelmore View Post
                  Sorry, I thought that was listed under soho. I'll start over there, if that is proper. Please advise what I should do to get some help with this.Thanks
                  Your issue has already been answered fully: what you are asking regarding the cart and add-to-cart is already included in the PayPal set up in Blue Voda, and is not a problem. As mentioned above you need to go through the Tutorials and do some homework at the PayPal site to understand the build processes that are described!

Comment

Working...
                  X