Best method for inventory and product intergration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best method for inventory and product intergration

I'm now at a point that I need to know the best way to keep record of the products and image downloads I make for my store. Will be using a dropshipper for most of my orders. So, I will not be caring an inventory of products. I want the simplest way to keep track of the products,orders as well as image downloads for my site.
    I've looked at Storefront, and it looks like you have to build your site in that program. I'm using BV. and have my site almost ready to start placing my product images on my site. I've also looked at Quickbook Pro, but not sure it will handle a catalog type store, in other words, keep track of my orders.
    Is there something else I can check out? Don't want to change from BV!

Thanks in advance
    km5tq
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    www.jewelsheritage.net
    Cunningham-Staggs-Brown-Moore-Bristow-Jackson..just a few I'm researching

Re: Best method for inventory and product intergration

I do have IDC, an e-product download cart which allowes to sell products and after payment it allows downloading them immediatelly. Upon placement of orders it stores in the database the order details (like nr, products, date, amount, etc). After payment (through PayPal) it also updates the database with all the customer details (as it recieves it from PayPal). HAve a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com./idc.php

However, this is apaid for cart.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I'll sure check it out. Thanks for the tip!
      Sounds like something that would work for me.
      km5tq
      GOD BLESS AMERICA!
      www.jewelsheritage.net

Comment

Have you decided what you are using for your shopping cart? Whatever you use might have that built right in :)
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi beth,
          I've pretty much decided that for the time being, I will go with PayPal or Mal's. Trying to keep expenses to a minimum until I get more established. In time, I hope to make the shopping cart change to CM.
          Since I more than likely will not start out with too many products for PayPal not to be able to handle.
          km5tq
          GOD BLESS AMERICA!
          www.jewelsheritage.net

Comment

Working...
          X