• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave Meholovitch
    Master Sergeant

• Nov 2007

Joint Venture Software

I want to purchase some Joint Venture Software. Can you please tell
    me the Best and the Worse of it? I would appreciate your recommendations. Dave
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Joint Venture Software

"Joint Venture Software" is a musing that few can understand or credibly approach, but most of us are already using titles even now in ignorant bliss.

If you want to purchase some, you won't have far to look -- most of the well-known applications that run businesses world-wide is actually the result of "Partnerships" with such companies as SAS, ORACLE/Siebel, SAGE, and even CISCO Systems: being accepted as a Partner usually requires having proven skills in developing resident products or applications to the point of being re-packaged as a new module or single-title.

That is exactly where Oracle's "SalesForce" originated, and if after you pony up the $2000+ fee to enter their lowest tier Partner Program you are required to produce at least one marketable application the first year ...... and another example is Sage's ACT, whose code is even used in the phpBB Open Source Forum script: take a good look at the file icons in the functionality folders!

If, on the other hand, you are looking to "invest" in a new title or product after "collaborating" with a definitive goal in mind, you might try entering the arena on the cheap (but intelligently) by posting your 'project' on a global exchange like this one to see how feasible it truly is via the types of replies garnered!

But, like General VodaHost suggested, you could always Google the term to see if anything comes up more along your interest too......
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X