• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • veeppy
    Private

• Oct 2008

How to Send Large Files

Nowdays,files are getting larger and larger, and it's impossible to transfer large files via Email due to the limited size. However, Qoodaa was introduced to solve this kind of problems. Qoodaa is an Internet based program to faciliate large files. The users of Qoodaa can easily receive and send large files to its customers and friends.Those that need sending large files, such as Printers, graphics artists,photographers, lawyers, video production companies, music production companies, and many other corporations can benefit by using Qoodaa to transfer large files. And the best part of Qoodaa is that it's very convinient and efficient. The senders just need to send downloading links to the receivers by MSN,Email,and even by telephone.
    Please go to http://www.qoodaa.com to experience what Qoodaa has brought to you!
  • sedona
    Major General

• Jun 2007

Re: How to Send Large Files

hey veeppy, ever wonder why you've gotten no response to your post? Aww... and it's your very first post. Wonder why nobody's said Hey, hya, welcome, glad to have you?

Because we don't eat spam here!
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

• mrmagoo144
      Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

not sure i agree with you sedona. i think it is good to let people know all the alternatives on sending large files. i use www.yousendit.com and they work great for me sending large video files all over the world. by the way i dont have any ownership with you send it but again i think it's great for people to at least know of these products. whether you buy it or not is your decision. this service allowed Marincky Group and I to send video files very quickly over the internet.
      just my point of view
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Hi guys, Spam! One of the best Monty Pythons sketches. LOL.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X